Monday, May 7, 2012

It Has Been A Year!

It has been a year since we started blogging. I do want to do something to mark the occasion but what?

I decided to pick my favorite posts:

Builders Build
How White Folks Got So Rich
EggShells
When Life Gives You Lemons
The Bee
A Dialogue Amongst Friends
How It All Got Started

AND

highlight the most viewed, which I find surprising.
 Clove Hitch Knot
Barbie Friend or Foe
Wow! This Stuff Works
Builders Build
9 Habits of a Healthy Family

As of May 6, 2012 we have 2125 views. WOW! Glad I haven't been focused on the numbers or it would not have been such a surprise. Thanks to you all for taking the time to read.

Wondering what are some of your favorites.?. Feel free to comment. or send us a private message. We enjoy feedback. Oh and suggest potential blog topics.

Once Again, Thanks for Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment