Monday, May 23, 2011

9 Habits of a Healthy Family

Eat with them or do work
Eat with them or just be alone
Eat with them and enjoy these precious moments

All Prasies Due to God I chose to eat with them. We had a lot of fun at the table tonight, like most nights. I was really debating in my mind on whether I would do the right thing for several reasons, which do not need to be mentioned. I am sure we all can create a list. Nonetheless, I would like to share a portion of what we discuseed tonight.
I asked the children what are 9 Habits of a Healthy Family. This is what they came up with. (i am sure i am mixing up the order, trying to combine some):
"9" Habits of a Healthy Family
  1. Pray
  2. Eat
  3. Vacation/Relax
  4. Bike (exercise)
  5. Explore/Learn (museums, science experiments)
  6. Play
  7. Study/Practice religion
  8. Cook
  9. Family Meetings
  10. Individual Goals and Family Goals 
  11. Have a business
  12. Read together
  13. Garden
  14. Build Each Other Up, Not tear each other down
I liked them all so we decided to extend the list.

2 comments: