Saturday, May 26, 2012

Stanford Splash Reveiw

Last month I went to a middle school and high school program called the Stanford Splash. I really enjoyed it. Stanford Splash is a program for students at Stanford University where students come for two days to participate in a variety of classes. The Splash includes classes about filmaking,cake decorating, singing,wildlife, chocolate, and more. A few of the classes I took were: "The Chemistry of Chocolate", "The Secrets of Filmaking", "The Ethics of Medical Research", "Indian Rangoli", "Festivals of India", and "
Psychology and Decision-Making" just to name a few. I really liked participating in Stanford Splash and I definitely recommend it.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting Aminah, what age do they start at? Can DeWayne attend Stanford Splash next year? He will be 11.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its for middle school and high school so, yes.

    ReplyDelete