Saturday, September 29, 2012

Week 1

Today closes out the first week of our official school year. It was good all-in-all.
Girls at start of art session
Monday was perfect!
Tuesday was... i wouldn't call it school.
Wednesday was great!
Thursday was so-so.
Friday was decent.
Saturday was great. (A friend did art with the girls which was an added bonus to our first week.)

A few tweaks to be made but I think we will have a good semester.


My pix weren't good but I tried


The Boy with one of his history lessons. We are used a few resources this year.This is little passports. I have been wanting to try it and a great deal came through by way of groupon or livingsocial so we got it. First session was good.

A friend gave Peace a flower.

Faith making her stela for her Ancient South American class.

The Boy and I prepping to enter the hive.


The bees are doing their thing but built comb in second box not quite like I planned.



Peace eating on the job (as photographer).

One side cleared

Before we clear the other side. I was late with the thought to take before and after photos.

Something thoroughly enjoyed the sunflower seeds.

The Boy harvesting sunflower seeds


Can you tell she didn't want me to take her photo?

This is the after picture.

Honey

Faith drying lettuce.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of good living going on! I keep wondering if I should Just Leave the Bees Alone. . . or not.

    ReplyDelete