Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Slaughter a chicken by heart ...


At dinner the other day I got the bright idea to ask my children if they could set one goal for me what would it be:

The Boy: To be able to slaughter a chicken by heart. And he is sticking to the by heart. I did tell him that I prefer the word harvest.
Peace: To be in bed by midnight. Well it is 2am as I type so this obviously will be a difficult task.
Faith: To become fluent in Spanish.

I like all of their goals for me, glad I asked and I have work to do.

Oh, any of my friends that know how to harvest chickens, invite me over to tag along.

1 comment:

  1. We have six overdue. They aren't meat birds, but egg layers, and not only are they not laying, but they've become really obnoxious towards our new birds. I haven't ever wanted anyone over to watch us harvest them. It's kind of a stressful task made more so by the fact that we have to get our kids to help us.

    ReplyDelete