Monday, February 13, 2012

Bread


I started making our own bread, again. It was going well. The children were very excited and happy. Made me feel as if I had been depriving them. Anybody that stepped through the door was getting offered bread. And their neighborhood friends all got a roll a day for a few days. I was pleased and happy that they were appreciative of the effort I was making.
This is a disclaimer. The bread was/is good, but nothing special in my humble opinion.
I was/am playing with different recipes but through all that it was edible and obviously was up to par with the bread i had been buying.
Well life had me not having/making the time to keep producing. Then it hit me. DUH make it in the bread maker. Bread maker or by hand it is great to know what is going into our bread again.  I hope to get back to making the time to do it by hand but in the meantime. I am grateful for modern technology.

If you have an easy recipe with few ingredients for bread maker or by hand that you enjoy please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment